is a new concept in hairstyling education. A customizable workshop model tailored to the student’s needs. Pick your medium, your expertise level, a specific technique or theory and choose your educator. Decide whether you want a 1 on 1 or small group workshop and schedule directly online. You can also request to host a class in your salon and get matched with the educator that fits your criteria.
Stylist Society is designed to make your continued education a very customized and personal experience.
Choose a coach from the Stylist Society Creative team or an Independent Educator to advance your skillset. Our Society is for everyone, from the beauty school student to the veteran of the industry.
How It Works
- Choose from Styling, Color or Cutting workshops and proceed to answer some questions to help us structure the right workshop for you.
- Choose from a selection of recommended stylist coaches who are part of our creative team or Independent educators and schedule your workshop directly online.
- Each workshop is a personalized one on one session unless you decide to add up to 2 friends for an added fee.
- The workshops last a minimum of 2 hours, with the option to add more time. The cost is based on the hourly rate of each coach.
- You’ll have the option to choose whether you want to work on a model or mannequin head for hands on classes.
- Most workshops are hosted at the coach’s salon location (while a few travel to you)
- You can request for the coach to travel to your salon for larger group workshops for a half day or full day rate.
Click Get Started to begin your customized workshop selection.